H&S Performance Mini Maxx | DPF Delete Tuner
✅ Industry Leading DPF & EGR Delete Tuner
✅ Bullet-proof Engine Reliability
✅ Massive Fuel Savings
✅ Simple Plug & Play Tune Installation
- DPF Delete Tune Preloaded On Device
- All Cables & Required Accessories
- Official Installation Instructions
Delete Tune Details
- Eliminate ALL emissions sensors/components with no codes
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Catalytic Converter (CAT)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Exhaust Gast Temperature (EGT)
- Keep your truck on stock horsepower or unleash it with 4 different power levels
- Shift between any power level whenever you want (on the fly)
2007-2012 Ram Cummins
2008-2010 6.4L Ford Powerstroke
2011-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
2007-2014 GM 6.6L Duramax
We will process your order within 1 business day. Standard shipping will take 4-8 business days. Express Shipping is available at the end of checkout and will take 2-3 business days.
30 Day Return Policy
No nonsense, hassle free returns on all Mini Maxx tuners. In case you change your mind, have no fear. As long as the tuner is un-used, we will accept a return. If you receive a faulty tuner, we will replace it. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to delete ALL emissions parts?
- You have to delete the DPF. But all emissions systems are shut off with the tune, so you can unplug any sensors/wiring where applicable. EGR deletes are optional but highly recommended for the best reliability. At the very least make sure to unplug the EGR wiring harness.
Q: Does the tuner need to remain plugged in?
- Once the delete tune is installed, you can unplug the Mini Maxx. But you'll need it plugged in to shift power levels on the fly and to use its other features. (List of other features at the bottom of the page)
Q: Can I tune multiple trucks?
- Yes, but only one truck can be deleted at once. The Mini Maxx becomes VIN locked to one truck and will only let you tune another truck if you return the first truck back to factory settings. Our included instructions manual explains how to do this.
Q: Will aftermarket parts like turbos, tires, fuel pumps, etc. mess up my tune?
- Generally speaking, the Mini Maxx delete tune is not effected by modifications. If any codes arise you can clear them. You can also re-install the tune anytime if anything unusual happens.
Q: Is the tuner new or refurbished?
- We only sell brand new products.
Bonus Mini Maxx Features
- Read & Clear ALL DTC codes
- Hi-Resolution Digital Gauge with up to 20 metrics to track. Display up to 4 metrics at once.
- Automatic Safety Backdown controlled by EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature)
- Speedometer calibration for aftermarket tires or gearing
- Turn On/Off factory settings such as high idle, seat belt chime, fog lights with high beams and much more!
- Includes all required cables such as OBDII adapter, mini usb cable, HDMI cable, USB adapter, power cable,. In addition, windshield mount, micro SD card and installation instructions.
Highly recommend, so glad I took the plunge and got the mini maxx. My truck shifts so smoothly and it doesn’t feel like the trans is holding me back anymore. Currently running in Street and it’s perfect.
Tune is excellent! The "street" level gives plenty of juice to overtake on the highway. Tranny is stock and no slips or weird shifts. I keep the programmer plugged cause I use the gauges. No complaints at all, been running the delete tune for around 3 months and the truck runs much better.
I wanted a simple delete tune install and this was the exact programmer for it. I'm using a full straight pipe exhaust with EGR delete. Even on stock horsepower mode the truck feels more nimble. It's my work truck so I switch between stock and tow mode. Wouldn't change a thing.
Full delete, built tranny, fass fuel pump, s&b intake. The tune delivers. Take it easy with the pedal on performance mode or you'll be arrested! Easily hauls off from a dead start. I have a buddy who also got one for a stock-ish Cummins. His seems to handle street mode easily.