H&S Mini Maxx V2 for Ram 6.7L Cummins 2007-2021 | Delete Tuner
✅ Industry Leading DPF/EGR/DEF Delete Tuner
✅ Bullet-proof Engine Reliability
✅ Massive Fuel Savings
✅ Simple Plug & Play Tune Installation
- DPF Delete Tune Preloaded On Device
- All Cables & Required Accessories
- Official Installation Instructions
Delete Tune Details
- Eliminate ALL emissions sensors/components with no codes
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Catalytic Converter (CAT)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Exhaust Gast Temperature (EGT)
- Keep your truck on stock horsepower or unleash it with 4 different power levels
- Shift between any power level whenever you want (on the fly) for 2007-2012 Models
2007-2012 Ram 6.7L Cummins
The 2013-2021 Models currently only include one tune level which adds an additional 60HP. We are working on an update to allow for multiple power levels for these later models**
30 Day Return Policy
No nonsense, hassle free returns on all Mini Maxx tuners. In case you change your mind, have no fear. As long as the tuner is un-used, we will accept a return. If you receive a faulty tuner, we will replace it. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to delete ALL emissions parts?
- You have to delete the DPF. But all emissions systems are shut off with the tune, so you can unplug any sensors/wiring where applicable. EGR deletes are optional but highly recommended for the best reliability. At the very least make sure to unplug the EGR wiring harness.
Q: Does the tuner need to remain plugged in?
- Once the delete tune is installed, you can unplug the Mini Maxx. But you'll need it plugged in to shift power levels on the fly and to use its other features. (List of other features at the bottom of the page)
Q: Can I tune multiple trucks?
- Yes, but only one truck can be deleted at once. The Mini Maxx becomes VIN locked to one truck and will only let you tune another truck if you return the first truck back to factory settings. Our included instructions manual explains how to do this.
Q: Will aftermarket parts like turbos, tires, fuel pumps, etc. mess up my tune?
- Generally speaking, the Mini Maxx delete tune is not effected by modifications. If any codes arise you can clear them. You can also re-install the tune anytime if anything unusual happens.
Q: Is the tuner new or refurbished?
- We only sell brand new products.
Bonus Mini Maxx Features
- Read & Clear ALL Emissions Related DTC codes
- Hi-Resolution Digital Gauge with up to 20 metrics to track. Display up to 4 metrics at once.
- Automatic Safety Backdown controlled by EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature)
- Speedometer calibration for aftermarket tires or gearing
- Speed Limiter Adjustment/Removal
- Includes all required cables such as OBDII adapter, mini usb cable, HDMI cable, USB adapter, power cable,. In addition, windshield mount, micro SD card and installation instructions.
Not good, didnt work for the truck as advertised, not happy
Sorry to hear you are having issues with the tuner. I looked up your last communication you had with our tech support and you were sent some steps to troubleshoot the problem. But the communication ended there, were you able to fix the problem? If not, please reply back to our email thread or send us a new one at email@example.com so we can resolve the issue. If it is not resolvable, we'll swap tuners.
Does this include transmission tunes?
Tuner works great. Instructions could be more detailed, but really it's such an easy process they suffice. Customer service replies quick because I had a question. Tuner is small which has its pros and cons, hard for me to read the screen.
The higher tune levels are definitely too much for regular use. But the 2nd and 3rd level are awesome. Truck has tons of overtaking power on the highway. I'd say run it on the lower tune levels just to stay on the safe side. You can't really go too fast without risking a ticket anyways. 2011 6.7 Cummins running a full delete, dpf exhaust system and egr kit.
I get about 19 mpg now and used to get around 10 mpg on a good day. 2010 6.7 Ram on stock tires. I run the stock hp power so maybe that's why I got such a big increase.