EFI Live Autocal V3 | DPF Delete Tuner | GM Duramax Diesel 2001-2016
✅ Best Selling Duramax DPF & EGR Delete Tuner
✅ Bullet-proof Engine Reliability
✅ Massive Fuel Savings
✅ Full Tech Support
- Custom DPF Delete Tune
- All Cables & Switch for Shifting Between Power Levels
- 1 Tune revision (required if you change tire sizes)
Delete Tune Details
- VIN Specific tune made on the dyno, custom tailored to your Cummins model
- Compatible with GM/Chevy LB7/LLY/LBZ/LMM/LMM 6.6L Duramax Models. Including Pick Up, Cab & Chassis and Express models.
- Eliminate ALL emissions sensors/components with no codes
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Catalytic Converter (CAT)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Exhaust Gast Temperature (EGT)
- Get the perfect amount of power for all uses with 5 different power levels
- Shift between any power level whenever you want (on the fly)
|Level 1||Level 2
|Level 1||Level 2
Once you order an EFI Live, look for an email asking to fill out a custom tune form. Once we receive the completed tune form, we will process your order within 1 business day. Standard shipping will take 4-8 business days.
EFI Live Return Policy
Your EFI Live purchase contains a VIN specific, custom tune file. As a result it cannot be returned. Once we receive the tune form from you, we will no longer honor the refund of a cancelled order. If you receive a faulty tuner we will replace it. If you experience technical difficulties, there is official tech support by GDP to assist you. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to delete ALL emissions parts?
- You have to delete the DPF. But all emissions systems are shut off with the tune, so you can unplug any sensors/wiring where applicable. EGR deletes are optional but highly recommended for the best reliability. At the very least make sure to unplug the EGR wiring harness.
Q: Does the tuner need to remain plugged in?
- Once the delete tune is installed, you can unplug the EFI Live. But you'll need it plugged in to shift power levels on the fly.
Q: Can I tune multiple trucks?
- Yes, but you will need additional tune packs for each truck you wish to delete. If you already have an EFI Live device, you can purchase additional tune packs here.
Q: Will aftermarket parts like turbos, tires, fuel pumps, etc. mess up my tune?
- Your tune is specific to the current version of your truck. Aftermarket modifications such as tire size changes will require a tune revision (included in purchase price). Contact us if you have questions about modification firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus EFI Live Features
- Read & Clear ALL DTC codes
- High speed data logging
- Display Data while logging
- Automatically saves trace files
Dpf & egr deleted. I've used older efi tuners before and liked them. This one is awesome, delete tune installation is straight forward. Tons of power if you want it. The switch they include has good wiring and the actualy rotary switch itself is sturdy, i'm not worried the switch cap is gonna fall or break if you get what I mean. Truck runs smooth, not codes or problems. We also didn't want it to get loud, so we installed the small delete pipe these guys sell over the full exhaust kit that gets rid of the muffler. It also delivered quickly. Happy overall.
So happy to be rid of all that junk. We installed a dpf delete pipe and used this tuner. Egr is still in place but unplugged as was recommended. I mainly wanted to save on my fuel bill and this is doing it. The reliabilty is obviously nice, i've only had the tune installed for about 5 weeks so time will tell. I don't use the performance stuff so I can't say anything about it honestly. Thanks
The EFI is an awesome tuner but if you want to tune multiple trucks, it's a little bit more complicated than alternatives the ez lynk. My buddy has an ez and the new tune pack is just ready to download in a couple days when you plug it in to the truck. With this, you need to plug it into the computer and install the new tune, etc. It's not a huge deal but it's a little out dated. But it is more affordable so to each their own. I'm still happy with the delete, 2013 Ram, runs amazing
I've been wanting to delete my silverado for a year now. Finally pulled the trigger on it and I just wish I didn't wait this long. These guys were awesome with emailing updates and answering a few questions I had. Tuner shipped fast and the dpf pipe fits perfectly, didn't need to do any cutting or anything. Very happy i found these guys!
We ordered this tuner for our customer at our performance shop. They were very happy with the delete tuning. Jake was incredibly professional and answered any questions we and the customer had. They are very knowledgeable here at the Diesel Dudes and were a pleasure to do business with.