Ez Lynk Auto Agent 3 for Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 2010-2021 | Delete Tuner
✅ Next Generation DPF & EGR Delete Tuner
✅ Bullet-proof Engine Reliability
✅ Massive Fuel Savings
✅ TCM Tuning
✅ Automatic Firmware Updates & Tech Support
- EZ Lynk Auto Agent 3.0
- Lifetime Support Pack w/ Multi-Tune
- Optional TCM Tuning (68RFE Only)
- All unlock cables & accessories
Delete Tune Details
- Eliminate ALL emissions sensors/components with no codes
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Catalytic Converter (CAT)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Exhaust Gast Temperature (EGT)
- 5 different power levels
Once you order an EZ-Lynk, look for an email asking to fill out a custom tune form. Once we receive the completed tune form, we will process your order within 2-3 business days. Standard shipping will take 4-8 business days. Express Shipping is available at checkout and will take 1-3 business days.
EZ-Lynk Return Policy
Your EZ-Lynk purchase contains a VIN specific, custom tune file. As a result it cannot be returned. Once we receive the tune form from you, we will no longer honor the refund of a cancelled order. If you receive a faulty tuner we will replace it. If you experience technical difficulties, contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to delete ALL emissions parts?
- You have to delete the DPF. But all emissions systems are shut off with the tune, so you can unplug any sensors/wiring where applicable. EGR deletes are optional but highly recommended for the best reliability. At the very least make sure to unplug the EGR wiring harness.
Q: Does the tuner need to remain plugged in?
- Once the delete tune is installed, you can unplug the EZ Lynk. But you'll need it plugged in to shift power levels on the fly and to use its other features. (List of other features at the bottom of the page)
Q: Can I tune multiple trucks?
- Yes, but you will need additional tune packs for each truck you wish to delete. If you already have an EZ Lynk device, you can purchase additional tune packs here.
Q: How do I receive my tune file?
- The Ez-Lynk uses cloud software. Once you plug in your Ez Lynk into the OBD-II port, the device will recognize your VIN and automatically install your custom tune file.
Q: Does the EZ-Lynk have a screen?
- No. You can use any Apple or Android device to control the EZ-lynk via the Auto Agent 3 app.
Bonus EZ Lynk Features
- Read & Clear ALL DTC codes
- Real time diagnostics
- Complete control over what data you want to measure from your vehicle
When I had questions the guys answered them promptly.
Love the app features. They've done a really good job integrating it with the phones. I don't use all of the features but there are tons. Delete tune is excellent, they got the power levels just right. I run the 2nd and 3rd levels on my 2018 Ram. I appreciate the service at the Diesel Dudes. Very quick to reply to my email about tuning details. Once the EZ lynk arrived, the tune was already ready. We just plugged it in and the device began the installation. We plan on tuning more vehicles with the ez lynk so I'm glad I made the investment.
We had some questions since our app was acting strange. Tech support was able to fix my issue quickly (I basically needed to re-install the app) and the tune began installing once we did that. Deleted 2017 Nissan Titan. Getting much better mileage now that we did the delete.
We've tuned multiple trucks in the past, including delete tunes. BDX, EFI are both platforms we've used by I prefer the EZ lynk as the tune delivery is most convenient. There's no need to use a computer to install new tune files. It automatically begins the download when you plug it into the vehicle once it recognizes the VIN. It's a brilliant tune delivery method and a fantastic investment if you have the cash. We've purchased multiple delete tune files from the Diesel Dudes so far as we own a shop. Our customers are very happy with the final product we provide them. If you're on the fence about delete tunes, just email these guys. Just remember to tell Jake I sent you ahaa!
2019 Ram, wanted to splurge a bit with the delete. DPF/CAT and EGR delete with this tuner. It was important to me to find a properly tested/engineered tune. This one works great on lower and higher power levels. The power delivery is consistent and I don't notice any transmission issues/slips in shifting. It's also nice to know we can delete multiple trucks with the same tuner, might get another tune file for our older Sierra.