EFI Live Autocal V3 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 2007-2021 | Delete Tuner
✅ Best Selling Dodge DPF & EGR Delete Tuner
✅ Bullet-proof Engine Reliability
✅ Massive Fuel Savings
- Custom DPF Delete Tune
- Unlock Cable & Switch for Shifting Between Power Levels
Delete Tune Details
- VIN Specific tune made on the dyno, custom tailored to your Cummins model
- Compatible with Ram 2500, 3500, 4500 & 5500. Pick Up and Cab & Chassis models.
- Eliminate ALL emissions sensors/components with no codes
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR)
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
- Catalytic Converter (CAT)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Get the perfect amount of power for all uses with 4 different power levels
- Shift between any power level whenever you want (on the fly) only up to 2018 Models
2007.5-2018 Ram 6.7L Cummins
|Level 1||Level 2
2019-2021 models have 4 power levels, but no shift on the fly.
|Level 1||Level 2
Once you order an EFI Live, look for an email asking to fill out a custom tune form. Once we receive the completed tune form, we will process your order within 1 business day. Standard shipping will take 4-8 business days.
EFI Live Return Policy
Your EFI Live purchase contains a VIN specific, custom tune file. As a result it cannot be returned. Once we receive the tune form from you, we will no longer honor the refund of a cancelled order. If you receive a faulty tuner we will replace it. If you experience technical difficulties, we will assist you. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to delete ALL emissions parts?
- You have to delete the DPF. But all emissions systems are shut off with the tune, so you can unplug any sensors/wiring where applicable. EGR deletes are optional but highly recommended for the best reliability. At the very least make sure to unplug the EGR wiring harness.
Q: Does the tuner need to remain plugged in?
- Once the delete tune is installed, you can unplug the EFI Live.
Q: Can I tune multiple trucks?
- Yes, but you will need additional tune packs for each truck you wish to delete. If you already have an EFI Live device, you can purchase additional tune packs here.
Q: Will aftermarket parts like turbos, tires, fuel pumps, etc. mess up my tune?
- Your tune is specific to the current version of your truck. Aftermarket modifications such as tire size changes will require a tune revision (included in purchase price). Contact us if you have questions about modification firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus EFI Live Features
- Read & Clear ALL DTC codes
- High speed data logging
- Display Data while logging
- Automatically saves trace files
After a week on it now it still has a hard shift in every tune all speeds I was wondering if there’s better tunning for that shifting or what I can do
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We've revised our tuning operations in the back end to reduce the odds of mistakes.
Luckily, our tunes are designed to not even install if there is any error, so there won't be any damage to your truck it just won't even install.
It was easy working the fix with you and we hope you are satisfied with the end result! :)
Reach out to our email email@example.com about the shifting and our tune tech will see if there is a revision that needs to be made. Let us know what power level you are running and what gears aren't shifting smoothly.
Order was quick and easy. They also answered all my questions.
These delete parts exceeded my expectations. The EGR delete kit was great quickly, and everything I needed to remove the EGR system. The delete pipes where an exact fit and they also seem to be made out of very high quality materials. The EFI Live tune was incredibly simple to install but the kit does not include the bracket to install the dial that adds additional Horsepower. The EGR kit could have came with some instructions to where the bracket is supposed to be mounted once the EGR is removed. For the most part, this was a very easy process and I will shop with TheDieselDudes again.
I also want to add that I am not a mechanic and was able to easily troubleshoot this delete project on my 6.7 Cummins.
Thank you for your feedback. We will go ahead and add installation instructions on all EGR kits to make the process easier for you guys.
Got a new work truck and wanted to delete it like my old one. Tuner is easy to install into the truck. We deleted the dpf section on the exhaust only. Truck is better for it, no problems just like my previously deleted truck. Shipping didn't take long and nothing was damaged on the way. Pipe was also in good condition.
The difference in power is crazy. Not just on the higher levels, I mean the turbos kick in quicker, truck feels airy if that makes sense. Doesn't feel bogged down. When I took out the emissions parts, there was tons of soot build up. Crazy how hamstringed our trucks are with these parts in them. Tune reprogramms the truck with no issues. I haven't had any codes of temperature problems. I keep it on level 2 but sometimes let loose.